[exim] redirect email on local network

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Frédéric Marécaille
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] redirect email on local network
Hello All,

First, excuse me for my english, isn't very good :)

So, I've a personal server wich receive local email by exim
(notification's scripts, notification's crontab...) and a laptop, with
exim installed too and receive some notifications and email from a
personal account email.

I would like the server send his email on my laptop.

I think there is not only launch #dpkg reconfigure exim4-config but I
have modify the /etc/email-addresses, /etc/hosts??

How configure it please?

For your information, I use Debian/Stable

Thank you

--
Frédéric Marécaille