[exim] How to set exim to manage the number of CC or BCC add…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Reinier Carmona Lizana
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] How to set exim to manage the number of CC or BCC addresses?
Hello, excuse me for my defficient english, I am not a native speaker. I
have 3 mx servers and I am trying to set the limit the quantity of email
destination, I have this in my exim.conf

MAX_RCPT = 10

begin acl

acl_check_rcpt:

deny   message       = Too many recipients
         log_message   = Too many recipients. "$rcpt_count" rcpts
         condition     = ${if >{$rcpt_count}{MAX_RCPT} {1}{0}}
         senders       = ! FILTERDIR/senders_with_no_rcpt_limit

and that work but only for TO addresses. I need the same for CC or BCC
addresses, anyone have and idea that how I can do that?