[exim] Google rejecting me - DMARC policy

Góra strony
Autor: Rob Gunther
Dla: Exim Mailing List
Temat: [exim] Google rejecting me - DMARC policy
I user Google Apps, but process my email through an EXIM server first for
spam protection.

Messages then get forwarded to Google Apps.

In the process I rewrite the sender address for any domain that publishes a
SPF policy.

Trying to get an email from AOL's postmaster, but Google rejects it with
the following:

550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from aol.com is not accepted due to domain's
550-5.7.1 DMARC policy. Please contact administrator of aol.com domain if
this
550-5.7.1 was a legitimate mail. Please visit
550-5.7.1 http://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about DMARC
550 5.7.1 initiative. ea1si23646139pbb.200 - gsmtp

Ok, fare enough.

AOL publishes both an SPF v1 and v2 rule.

I don't know if the mail is signed with a DKIM signature because I don't
have the message.

Ideas for how I can figure out what I am violating? It must have something
to do with the forwarding I am doing.