Re: [exim] Google rejecting me - DMARC policy

Góra strony
Autor: Rob Gunther
Dla: Exim Mailing List
Temat: Re: [exim] Google rejecting me - DMARC policy
They do the check on the from: header or the envelope address?

I rewrite the envelope address when forwarding. I was able to get the
message by directing it to another server today and the envelope address
was rewritten as expected.

Sender address rewritten from <no-reply@???> to
<SRS0=9+eA=AV=postmaster.aol.com=no-reply@???>

It is great that AOL is enforcing sending policies, but I find it
unfortunate that they sent the message from 64.236.82.2 which has no
reverse resolution!