Re: [exim] verify = recipient/callout --> Exchange2013

Author: Patrick von der Hagen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] verify = recipient/callout --> Exchange2013
On 14.11.2014 11:10, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
[...]
> Currently it seems that they are not able to reject at RCPT, they
> reject after DATA: "550 5.1.1 User unknown".

It is common/accepted knowledge on "the internet" that this issue can't
be changed and Exchange 2013 is just broken regarding callouts and can't
be fixed. However,
https://support.prolateral.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/204/35/how-do-i-reject-incoming-email-for-unknown-users-in-ms-exchange-2013
implies there is actually a solution.

I haven't tried it yet an I'm very curious if anyone can confirm this
procecure.

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Patrick von der Hagen

Zirkel 2, Gebäude 20.21, Raum 005.1
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-46433
E-Mail: hagen@???
Web: http://www.scc.kit.edu

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft