Re: [exim] verify = recipient/callout --> Exchange2013

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] verify = recipient/callout --> Exchange2013
On 14/11/14 08:29, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> But it doesn't help, if they accept every recipient of their domain
> and then generate the bounce by themselve. Creating a bcc-router
> for empty sender addresses from their host would help probably :)

You either need to convince them to configure properly as an MTA
(do not accept-then-bounce for nonexistent accounts, this *is*
possible with Exchange just non-default) OR get access to their
account database from Exim so that you can do the filtering.
The latter I've never tried; isn't AD basically LDAP?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy