Re: [exim] DKIM in exim: Broken?

Author: Phillip Carroll
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM in exim: Broken?
I have installed a DKIM verifier in the email client on my desktop
(ThunderBird). (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird
/addon/dkim-verifier/)

I like the way it presents the results, using colored background on the
From: header for the result, plus a tooltip with more detail. Given that
I can't come up with a rational policy for rejecting emails on the
server on DKIM results, this form of visual presentation in the desktop
client is an excellent way to go.

Amazingly, it verifies the Chase alerts that exim's verifier says are
bad. No problem with all the headers my server adds. But always shows
this list in red, as expected.

When I have some time, I will use opendkim on the server to see what I
can figure out. For now, I have given up checking DKIM in exim.