Re: [exim] DKIM in exim: Broken?

Author: Phillip Carroll
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM in exim: Broken?
On 11/10/2014 2:44 PM, Todd Lyons wrote:
> You can install a recent opendkim package for your distribution, and
> install it. Then run the raw, delivered email through it in a testing
> mode and it will tell you if it successfully passes DKIM verification.
>
> ...Todd

Thanks Todd. I have installed that. Yum installed version 2.6.7-1. It
seems that is the latest standard version for el5.

However, I am not sure how much longer I will mess with this. It is now
clear to me that Chase is using some bastardized technique for computing
hashes. Which makes DKIM useless in their case.