[exim] exim online doc formatting

Author: Phillip Carroll
Subject: [exim] exim online doc formatting
It would be appreciated if whomever is responsible for the formatting of
the online doc would fix the CSS used for Chapter 58. In any modern
browser, the formatting is horrible.

The specific page: http://tinyurl.com/o4aglkr

Specifically, the problem appears to affect the formatting of <dl> tags
subordinate to <dd>. I have no doubt I could hunt down the problem and
fix it, once I deduced the intended result. However, I just don't have
the time.

...Oh hell, actually, in two minutes, I see in chapter.css:

> dl dd dl {
>     margin-left: -180px;
> }

Text positioned at negative 180 pixels to the left is somewhat difficult
to read in my browser. I assume something else is actually intended?