Re: [exim] Blacklist hostname/domain

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
Temat: Re: [exim] Blacklist hostname/domain

On Sat, 2014-11-01 at 15:27 +0100, Bertrand Caplet wrote:

> I'm trying to blacklist a hostname, actually a reverse lookup on a IP
> but I can't get this work.

> I wanna blacklist this "bftp14.technical12.info" actually
> technical12.info. I tried to create an acl like this :
>
> acl_smtp_blacklist_host:
>          deny message = Sorry, your domain or address has been
> blacklisted by the admin.
>          hosts = /etc/exim4/blacklisthosts.deny

> But I doesn't work. Can you please help me ? I don't understand

I do this, all the time, very successfully.

acl_check_connection:

accept  hosts         = EXDIR/hosts.accept.a

deny    message       = [SNA01] Your IP address is on the spammers
generic list. \
                        Send complaints to xxxx@yyyy
        hosts         = EXDIR/hosts.spammer

--------------------------------
hosts.spammer (here are the first few of many entries)

*airtelbroadband.in
*adsl.alicedsl.de
*dynamic.se.alltele.net
*alshamil.net.ae
*adsl.anteldata.net.uy
*aphie.info
*pools.arcor-ip.net
*static.arcor-ip.net
*as9105.com
*as13285.net
*as43234.net

-------------------------------

Notes:

EXDIR is my personal preference for '/data/config/exim'; EXDIR is
defined elsewhere within the Exim configuration.

SNA01

* SN is the numeric mail server number, I have several MTA. SN is
defined elsewhere in the Exim configuration

* A means ACL 'A' - a one-character ascending letter is given to each
ACL, solely for my benefit.

* 01 means the first error message (in this example within ACL 'A').

I use the numbering system to quickly identify where, within the Exim
configuration, the error code is located. It is also used in the daily
Logwatch to summarise Exim rejections by individual category.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

The European Union is our future, safety and prosperity. It forces
governments to give the public Human Rights.