[exim] Exim does not advertise the authentication

Góra strony
Autor: Dean De Leo
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Exim does not advertise the authentication
Hi there,
I am trying to setup exim on a CentOS 7 vps for the first time. I
arrived at a point where I am currently stuck setting up the
authenticators. No matter what I write in the configuration, it simply
gets ignored.

I can see from telnet that AUTH is not advertised:
[root@sebastian] /tmp: telnet mail.whatsthecraic.org 25
Trying 5.196.23.18...
Connected to mail.whatsthecraic.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 whatsthecraic.org ESMTP Exim 4.84 Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:26:32 +0100

ehlo wejktbwekitgwe
250-whatsthecraic.org Hello wejktbwekitgwe [109.255.54.131]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-8BITMIME
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
quit

While sending a message from my local computer to the server with exim
-v works, without any auth.

This is my configuration file: http://pastebin.com/fVPyXrQH

I tried to restart the process several times, attempting with different
combinations of authenticators, but still AUTH is not advertised. Is any
other setting that should be enabled?

Thanks,
Dean