Re: [exim] verify = recipient, using virtual domains, rejec…

Góra strony
Autor: Phillip Carroll
Dla: Exim Mailing List
Temat: Re: [exim] verify = recipient, using virtual domains, rejects all local recipients
Hi Dean,

Thanks for your input.

Per your suggestion, I just tried:
exim -v -bv good-user@mydomain
Result is one line of output:
good-user@mydomain failed to verify: Unknown user good-user
That is the message generated by the localuser: router

Same result for any address, good or bad, except local users. Local
users are accepted as verified. But, of course, what I want is for all
valid aliases to also be accepted as verified.

My RCPT acl and routers are as follows:
============== A C L ===============
# -------------------------
acl_check_rcpt:
# -------------------------
# accept any emails originated in this host
   accept  hosts = :
           control = dkim_disable_verify
# Reject anybody in spamhaus zen list
   deny    message       = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at
$dnslist_domain. $dnslist_text
           log_message   = $sender_host_address is listed at
$dnslist_domain ($dnslist_value: $dnslist_text)
           dnslists      = zen.spamhaus.org
# deny any email pretending to be sending from our domain (local
origination was already accepted)
   drop      message        = You are not who you say you are
           !hosts        = +relay_from_hosts
           condition     = ${if
match_domain{$sender_address_domain}{+local_domains}{yes}{no}}
# No bad stuff allowed in address
   deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
           domains       = +local_domains
           local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|]
# Make sure we allow postmaster emails for our domains
   accept  local_parts   = postmaster
           domains       = +local_domains
# allow our own domains
   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
           control       = submission
           control       = dkim_disable_verify
# No delivery to any domains but our own
   require message       = relay not permitted
           domains       = +local_domains : +relay_to_domains
#  Following causes rejection of all emails
#  require message = Unknown recipient $local_part
#          hosts = ! +relay_from_hosts
#          domains = +local_domains
#          verify = recipient
   accept
============ R O U T E R S =============
begin routers

# -------------------------
dnslookup:
# -------------------------
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
transport = remote_smtp
no_more
# -------------------------
virtual_aliases_nostar:
# -------------------------
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
data = ${if
exists{/etc/virtual/$domain/aliases}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/virtual/$domain/aliases}}}}
file_transport = address_file
group = mail
pipe_transport = virtual_address_pipe
retry_use_local_part
# -------------------------
virtual_aliases:
# -------------------------
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
condition = ${if eq {}{${if
exists{/etc/virtual/${domain}/aliases}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/virtual/${domain}/aliases}}}}}{yes}{no}}
data = ${if
exists{/etc/virtual/$domain/aliases}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*{/etc/virtual/$domain/aliases}}}}
file_transport = address_file
group = mail
pipe_transport = virtual_address_pipe
retry_use_local_part
# -------------------------
system_aliases:
# -------------------------
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = local_delivery
cannot_route_message = Unknown user $local_part