Re: [exim] Heuristic analysis of mail delivieres

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heuristic analysis of mail delivieres
Am Fr den 26. Sep 2014 um 23:36 schrieb lee:
> >> What do you consider irregular?
> >
> > Well, there are patterns over the day that repeats from one day to
> > another. The problem is that it are patterns and no concrete values.
>
> So you have regular patterns that occur irregularily?
>
> How about examining the output of eximstats?

That is exactly what I do right now. Looking at eximstats output every
day. But this has some disadvantages:
- - If I am on holiday, no college is able to do so.
- - I might not recognise some pattern changes
- - Long term patterns get unnoticed.
- - It is boring to do the same job every day if it can be done maybe
better by the computer.

Exactly that are the reasons why I wrote that question in the begin.

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C