Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2: Early stage testers sought

Author: ph10
To: Carsten Klein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2: Early stage testers sought
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014, Carsten Klein wrote:

> Is the most recent New API Proposal PDF document still valid and
> applicable to the new code?

Approximately ... I took it down because not all the details are exactly
as in the proposal. Maybe I should update it as a kind of summary ...
I'll think about that. Meanwhile the definitive document is the new
pcre2api man page.

> However, I'm still stuck in some projects, so don't expect any feedback
> before mid/end of October.

That's fine - I'm sure I'll still be ploughing through documentation for
quite a long time.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel