Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2: Early stage testers sought

Author: ph10
To: Dagobert Michelsen
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2: Early stage testers sought
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> > dam@unstable10s [unstable10s]:/home/dam/work/pcre2 > automake
> > Makefile.am:22: error: blank line following trailing backslash
> > Makefile.am:132: error: blank line following trailing backslash
> > zsh: 15267 exit 1     automake

> Removing the backslashes solves the issue:

Weird, since the backslash is on a comment line (on Linux there's no
complaint), but I'll remove them. As you no doubt realize, that file is
still very much in a state of flux.

> When compiling without unicode support the testsuite is failing because one test for unicode is run
> which should be skipped or XFAILed:

Oops. That's just the kind of oversight that external testing can pick
up. I've fixed that too.

> Apart from that it looks good. Additionally I am setting up a buildbot configuration for pcre2
> as I already did for pcre.

Excellent! That's great. Thank you very much.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel