Re: [exim] Delayed reception

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Y.
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delayed reception

Y. wrote:
> I noticed that I often receive this list's emails delayed.
> Is there something wrong with the way "yalis.fr" is configured in the
> DNS, rel. email?
> Or is there a setting in Debian defaults, that could cause this delay?
> As far as I can tell, I don't have these delays with the Grub2
> mailing-list.

Deliveries to the next hop from here - which looks like your machine -
are well under one minute on the queue.

More likely you are seeing messages which hit the moderation queue.
That can take a day (or occasionally 3) until one of the moderators
deals with it.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]