Re: [exim] New error with gnutls and current exim

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New error with gnutls and current exim
Hi,

Am Fr den 29. Aug 2014 um 18:38 schrieb Andreas Metzler:
> >    2014-08-29 09:58:49 Exim configuration error:
> >      tls_require_ciphers invalid: gnutls_global_init() failed: Failed to acquire random data.

[...]
> We have just had similar report:
> <http://bugs.debian.org/759590>
> On this user's system gnutls does not work at all, and throws the same
> error message. I suspect it is local system breakage, but do not yet
> know for sure.

I don't believe a local system breakage as I (and also Bob Proulx) did
not have this problem before.

I think that should be reassigned to gnutls.

If that is only related to debian gnutls and nowhere else seen, we
should go on outside that list. (Just leave this note on the list for
clearifying.)

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C