Re: [exim] specify multiple ldap servers, not using ldap_def…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] specify multiple ldap servers, not using ldap_default_servers
On 15/08/14 20:33, von der Hagen, Patrick (SCC) wrote:
> Specifying server_a for a query and server_c for a different one is is no issue and works fine.
> But providing a list of servers for a ldap query fails. According to the documentation, specifying SERVER="server_a server_b" should work, but debugging tells me that SERVER is an unkown option.

It's SERVERS not SERVER, and it was only introduced in 4.83 - you'll
need to update, possibly, depending what Debian have imported into
their variant of 4.80.x

Since this was a feature rather than a security fix I doubt they
did import it.

The docs aren't clear on the list format. From the code it's the same
as for ldap_default_servers - a colon-separated list.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy