Re: [exim] Exim 4.84 RC1 uploaded

Author: John Jetmore
To: Todd Lyons
CC: Wolfgang Breyha, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.84 RC1 uploaded
exipick gets processed during the build, so you could block
comment/uncomment stuff based on EXPERIMENTAL_DSN being set in the
Makefile.

I saw the ticket with the comment about DSN spool format being
recognized by exipick, but I didn't quite understand what additional
work might be needed beyond what the ticket reporter had provided.