Re: [exim] Exim 4.84 RC1 uploaded

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Wolfgang Breyha
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.84 RC1 uploaded
I confirmed on master that the commit that fixed the comma on Sat Aug
2 also fixed the variable naming. It will be correct in the next RC.

About exipick being able to see DSN specific entries in spool files,
can you post the proposed changes here? I don't want to add anything
without fully understanding what it is that this would change. If
there is any way to have the perl script exipick guarded, similar to
#ifdef EXPERIMENTAL_DSN, around the elsif segment?

...Todd