Re: [exim] Decide what router to use according to the from f…

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Evgeniy Berdnikov
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Decide what router to use according to the from field
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Evgeniy Berdnikov <bd4@???> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 02:49:44PM -0600, rblue wrote:
>> I can't tell if $acl_m_use_ses is or not equal to 1. I assume it is due to
>> these lines:
>>
>> expanding: $acl_m_use_ses
>>    result:
>> expanding: 1
>>    result: 1

>> but I'm unsure why this is resulting as false:
>>
>> condition: eq{$acl_m_use_ses}{1}
>>    result: false

>> Any ideas?
>
> The $acl_m_use_ses is expanded to empty string, surely it is not 1.
> Empty string may be converted to number 0, but never to 1, IMHO.

Oops, my previous long-winded answer was slightly incorrect WRT the
above two expansions. Evgeniy is exactly correct.

That's why I suspect this is the router being called for address
verification in the MAIL or RCPT acl, instead of the actual routing
that would be used to process delivery of the message in the DATA acl.

...Todd