[pcre-dev] Just wanted to check if the experimental SPARC su…

Author: ALehotsky
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Just wanted to check if the experimental SPARC support doesn't work for 64 bit compiles...
I tried configuring the 8.35 PCRE release with --enable-jit with a SPARC
64 bit Solaris 12.something compiler and get a lot of weird errors and
warnings compiling the JIT code.
I'm guessing that it's because only the 32 bit SPARC is supported. The
--enable-jit works just fine in my powerpc and linux x86 environments.

Otherwise, I will dig in further to try and figure out what's messed up in
my sparc environment.

Thanks,
Al

NOTICE from Ab Initio: This email (including any attachments) may contain
information that is subject to confidentiality obligations or is legally
privileged, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. If
received in error, please notify the sender, delete this email, and make
no further use, disclosure, or distribution.