Re: [exim] Sender address sometimes get truncated until I en…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Sender address sometimes get truncated until I enable debug log
Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> wrote:
[...]
> Another good data point. You said Debian Stable 4.80. Did you mean
> 4.80.1? Or is the security fix backported to 4.80 for your release?

Hello,

Debian packages 4.80-5.1 and later include "CVE-2012-5671: Fix
heap-based buffer overflow in DKIM handling.".

So, unless the submitter has not been pulling updates for a long time
he will have the fix from 4.80.1.

cu Andreas

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-exim4/exim4.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;h=9338cdb7c91a1d7aa0b04466ec0b89f7411087c2;hb=7b49492c1cea33f6b36cbec8b6f82920cb247c1c

so grateful to you.'