著者: Always Learning
To: Exim
題目: Re: [exim] Fighting DEA providers

On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 17:24 +0100, Alain Williams wrote:

> I pondered & came to the conclusion that he means: Disposible Email
> Address.
>
> from my side of the fence: it seems that using such an address when
> subscribing is a sensible idea. I have a domain where any local part
> is forwarded to me, it means that I can identify who is selling my
> email address.

I've been doing the same for the last 6 years. To stop spammers, I
change one 1 address or, if the email address is redundant, delete it.
Nothing else needs to change.

Disposable email addresses are highly recommended when dealing with
casual email acquaintances.

--
Paul.
England,

Our systems are exclusively Centos. No Micro$oft Windoze here.