Re: [exim] DANE with Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Viktor Dukhovni
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] DANE with Exim
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:57:07AM +0200, Cyborg wrote:

> >DANE is being discussed more on the [exim-dev] list than here because it's
> >still in development.
>
> Time to make progress in that field, as the first german commercial email
> provider started with Dane and TLSA last week. AFAIK they use Postfix.

Now two:

    posteo.de,
    mailbox.org.

Yes, both use Postfix.

> Because of this and the email security hype, customers will request it from
> any other provider too in the near future and i don't wanne switch to
> Postfix ;)

Well, Postfix has the best TLS support of any MTA, and now also
supports DANE. So it should not be surprising that DANE early
adopters are using Postfix. You could definitely do worse than
switch to Postfix. This said, I am doing everything I reasonably
can, short of writing the requisite Exim code myself, to support
the Exim DANE implementation, but it will take some time.

--
    Viktor.