Re: [exim] DANE with Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Cyborg
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] DANE with Exim
Am 19.05.2014 20:05, schrieb Chris Knadle:
> On Friday, May 16, 2014 08:48:22 Cyborg wrote:
>> Am 20.07.2013 18:37, schrieb Phil Pennock:
>>> TLSA records. Just wondering if Exim development is going there too.
>>> The two popular MTAs developing support are Exim and Postfix. Exim
>>> would have had the support finished, but I got a job which has kept me
>>> busy and I haven't finished off what I was doing.
>>> If I find time some weekend, I can see if I can even pick up the threads
>>> of what I was working on so many months ago. :-/
>>>
>>> -Phil
>> Any progress on this matter ?
> DANE is being discussed more on the [exim-dev] list than here because it's
> still in development.

Time to make progress in that field, as the first german commercial
email provider started with Dane and TLSA last week. AFAIK they use Postfix.

Because of this and the email security hype, customers will request it
from any other provider too in the near future and i don't wanne switch
to postfix ;)

regards,
Marius