Re: [exim-dev] Survey

Author: Heiko Schlichting
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Survey
Todd wrote:
> Can we get some votes yea or nay for beginning a release cycle for Exim 4.83?

Yes, although I'm a bit disappointed that my suggestions in bug #1453 and
#1454 gets no comments at all and are therefore not included in 4.83.

Viktor Dukhovni described the Postfix release model which has some
advantages but I prefer to stay with the simple release model of Exim.
Especially as there are very limited ressources (few active persons).

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting                Freie Universität Berlin
heiko.schlichting@???   Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung
Telefon +49 30 838-54327         Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327         14195 Berlin