Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: a.smith
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] rewrite sender based on recipient
Quoting a.smith@???:

Sorry I'm struggling with some basics here, Im using Exim on Debian
with the split out config. I suspect just putting the ACL in one of
the ACL files isn't sufficient, all the other ACLs are defined in
main, ie

.ifndef MAIN_ACL_CHECK_MAIL
MAIN_ACL_CHECK_MAIL = acl_check_mail
.endif
acl_smtp_mail = MAIN_ACL_CHECK_MAIL

But I don't really get this, Im more familiar with the default
monolothic config where I believe you can just add in ACLs and they'll
all get executed. If I put:

MAIN_ACL_CHECK_RECIPIENTS=acl_check_recipient

Does this mean my ACL will be executed?

Currently my ACL looks like:

acl_check_recipient:
accept
      hosts = *
         log_message = The value of recipients is $recipients
         set acl_c_a =
${lookup{$recipients}lsearch{/usr/local/scripts/eximrw.conf}\
          {$value}fail}

Im not getting the log message in the mainlog so I assume its not
being processed.

thanks, Andy.