[exim] Documentation: Options Index

Author: Terry
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Documentation: Options Index
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post a documentation issue.

The Options Index page at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-option_index.html
doesn't display correctly in either Firefox or Safari. In three places,
the paragraphs are shifted to the left and not displayed fully.

Under Symbols, after "-f"

     for address testing
         The Exim command line [Command line options]
     for filter testing
         The Exim command line [Command line options]
     overriding From line
         The Exim command line [Command line options]

Under "S", after "self":

in dnslookup router
     The dnslookup router
in ipliteral router
     The ipliteral router
in manualroute router
     The manualroute router [How the list of hosts is used]
value of host name
     String expansions [Expansion variables]

Under "T" after "tls_require_ciphers":

GnuTLS
     Encrypted SMTP connections using TLS/SSL [Requiring specific
ciphers or other parameters in GnuTLS]
OpenSSL
     Encrypted SMTP connections using TLS/SSL [Requiring specific
ciphers in OpenSSL]

I took a quick look at the code and seems that these are nested <dl>
tags. From what I've googled, nesting <dl> tags can cause problems.

For future reference, should bug reports be filed for the documentation?

Thanks.

--
Terry