Re: [exim] Different local domain for bounces

Author: George
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] hubbed_hosts + SMTP AUTH (was: Different local domain for bounces)
Subject: Re: [exim] Different local domain for bounces
Hi Chris, thanks again for the info.

It would be great to configure some sort of automatic smarthost failover.

I played around with the "fallback_hosts" option for transports and
routers, but it never attempts to send through these when there is a
failure on the main server (which I trigger by setting a non-existent
server, or a wrong password).

Any information on what would be the proper configuration will be
really appreciated! Thanks a lot

George