Re: [exim-dev] DANE/TLS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Viktor Dukhovni
Para: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] DANE/TLS
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 02:05:38PM -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:

> My latest plans had involved using some of the same code written by
> Viktor Dukhovni for Postfix, to meet an API for the latest DANE/SMTP
> draft specification, into which I've had plenty of input, which has been
> taken on board and the result is a specification which Exim should be
> following.

Relevant resources to you started:

    http://vdukhovni.github.io/ietf/
    https://github.com/vdukhovni/ssl_dane

If you questions about the SSLDANE API, or the opportunistic DANE
TLS SMTP draft:

    http://vdukhovni.github.io/ietf/draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-05.html

Don't be shy, I am willing to answer questions on or off-list.

It would be good to have multiple MTAs that implement the draft.

--
    Viktor.