[exim-dev] DANE/TLS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-dev
CC: Viktor Dukhovni
Asunto: [exim-dev] DANE/TLS
Folks,

While I still hope to find time to work on DANE, the soonest that would
happen now is late February. This is dragging on far too long.

If there's someone else who understands the interaction of TLS, DNSSEC
and DANE and who wants to take on this coding, please don't hold off on
my account!

And if there's someone who wants to code it but wants mentoring on the
concepts involved, I can probably help with that.

My latest plans had involved using some of the same code written by
Viktor Dukhovni for Postfix, to meet an API for the latest DANE/SMTP
draft specification, into which I've had plenty of input, which has been
taken on board and the result is a specification which Exim should be
following.

Regards,
-Phil