[exim] Smart host based on exim server name

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Havinden (RRes-Roth)
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [exim] Smart host based on exim server name
Hi All,

I have several exim mail hubs at different locations all accepting email for our domain and feeding that mail into our Exchange network.
Is it possible in the exim configuration file to have the smarthost route_data conditional based on the server name that exim is running on, or perhaps on the local IP address of the server?

The reason for this is that the configuration files for all our exim servers are the same apart from the local smarthost name (which is the local Exchange server on that particular site). Having this smarthost conditional on the actual exim server name (or some other unique property of that server) would mean I have a completely common configuration file for all the servers so can simply push any updates to all the servers without having to edit each one separately.

Many Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Havinden
System Manager

dangerous content by MailScanner, and we believe
but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments
thereto do not contain any viruses. However, you are fully
responsible for performing any virus scanning.