[exim] Daily limit per domain/user

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: xMANIGHTx
Para: Exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Daily limit per domain/user
Hallo,
I'm new to Exim so sorry if I'm asking some noob question.
I saw that exim has a ratelimit functionality for outgoing mails:
<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_
lists.html#SECTratelimiting>
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_l
ists.html#SECTratelimiting
I was wondering if and how to set a domain wide limit for example that will
block (and eventually send an alert to admins) emails if the daily (or
hourly or whatever interval) number exceed the set limit and then be able to
configure a different limit on a email account basis. I'm talking about
authenticated senders of course.
For example: limit all email accounts sending from @mydomain.com to 100
emails/day (per each email account on this domain) and then set special
rules for user1@??? and user2@??? so that each of them can
send 500 emails/day instead.
Is this possible at all? We are running CPanel as an admin interface but it
doesn't have this functionality (only domain wide or per CPanel account wich
is useless for us) so we are looking for a way to do this at a lower level,
directly in exim.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions