Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Wilson
Para: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users, Chris Wilson
Asunto: Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd
Hi Martin,

On Sat, 4 Jan 2014, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

>> And would it be useful to share our greylisting data in the same way? I
>> know that Jaco Kroon runs a greylist RBL, and I use that too.
>
> It's a kind offer, but from my POV I don't think we'd have any use for
> that right now. We're rejecting mail from these domain outright, it
> never gets to the greylist stage.

I understand, but we have 13618 unexpired host entries in our greylist
database right now, I would hope that it would be useful to someone to
avoid greylisting mail that will eventually pass, as Jaco Kroon's RBL
does. This will help to ensure that at least some legitimate mail doesn't
need to be greylisted.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig@???> Cambs UK |