Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Martin A. Brooks
Para: Chris Wilson
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Filtering email from Communicado Ltd
Hello Chris,

Just those listed in the README. We've currently plenty of headroom for the DNSBL so are not looking for people to run other servers just at the moment.

> And would it be useful to share our greylisting data in the same way?
> I know that Jaco Kroon runs a greylist RBL, and I use that too.

It's a kind offer, but from my POV I don't think we'd have any use for that right now. We're rejecting mail from these domain outright, it never gets to the greylist stage.

Regards

--
Martin A. Brooks
http://antibodyMX.net/ - antispam & antivirus email filtering.