Re: [exim-dev] [exim-cvs] Proxy Protocol - Server support

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-dev, Todd Lyons
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] [exim-cvs] Proxy Protocol - Server support
On 2013-12-01 at 21:03 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> > +#define LX_proxy                       0x88000000

> Is anyone working on LX2 or any other means of handling logging? You've
> just taken the last available LX slot. You were right to do so, but it
> does leave us with a problem.

Uhm, I was being a little dumb.

You've taken the 28th of 31 available slots. The next three will,
barring expansion, be defined as:

#define LX_foo1 0x90000000
#define LX_foo2 0xA0000000
#define LX_foo3 0xC0000000

Sorry, I was apparently wearing horse blinkers.

Still, the warning sign that we need to have A Plan.

-Phil