Re: [exim-dev] Proxy Protocol support - bounty/reward

Author: Gagan Prakash
To: exim-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Proxy Protocol support - bounty/reward
Viktor,

We looked at Postfix but decided to use Exim since it seemed more
appropriate for our work. Since choosing Exim we have added a few things
which work well with its configuration.

Ideally we could get support for the Proxy Protocol because that would allow
us to make robust use of the facilities that Amazon provides including the
load balancer and auto scaling hooks.

Thanks
Gagan