[exim] export frozen messages to eml

Author: Костырев Александр Алексеевич
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] export frozen messages to eml
Good day!

Is there any possibility to export frozen messages (or any mail that is in the queue) to eml file ?

I should explain:
All messages that we want to send to a specific destination are generated by a special script maintained by our programmer.
We used to use microsoft iis' smtp virtual server where all messages in the queue are just simple single file with .eml extension.
If there's an error in delivering such message we take this file (eml) and hand it over to our programmer for studying.
We would like to replace iis' smtp virtual server by exim but the exim's queue is arranged differently.

--
С уважением,
Костырев Александр