Re: [exim] How to Remove new line or space (or how to escape…

Author: Jasen Betts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to Remove new line or space (or how to escape dkim selector)
On 2013-10-18, Marcin Mirosław <marcin@???> wrote:
> W dniu 17.10.2013 18:09, Mike Cardwell pisze:
>> * on the Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 05:37:33PM +0200, Marcin Miros??aw wrote:

>>> I'd like to ask for help in one more thing. I've got problem with nested
>>> braces:

> Hello!
> Thank you Mike!
> I've tried in similar way - added new line etc. But I did it wrong.
> Thanks for describe good way to build such nested arguments.

I've turned on "hightlight matching brackets" in my editor "gedit"
it makes dealing with complex expressions much easier. gedit leverages
gnome sftp file-open support allowing me to edit files on the servers
from my desktop.

Browse to the file in the file manager (start at connect to server),
(optionally add a bookmark) and then right-click and "open with gedit"

No doubt the same thing is available in TTY based editors, but I'm too
easily pleased to do the hard yards. someone may have done an exim
mode for vi or emacs

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural