[exim] Blocking outbound email - restricting to certain dom…

Author: Ben
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Blocking outbound email - restricting to certain domains
Hi,

Ok, a bit of a drastic move but :

(a) This is not on a mailserver
(b) I'm a Postfix guy, not Exim, so I don't want to learn how to manage
Exim.
(c) I urgently need to put this fix in place whilst we investigate the
root cause of a spamming problem, this will take longer than putting an
emergency fix into Exim !

I would like to restrict all SMTP and local submission to be able to
send mail to certain domains ONLY.

E.g. only allow sending/relay to example.com, example1.com,
example2.com, nothing else.

At the moment, exim will happily stick stuff into the queue that's
destined to all sorts of domains (hint: we've got a spam issue on a
customer server we're trying to resolve with a spammer somehow using
their web app... yes we want to get to the bottom of it, and are working
with the customer to help them review their code but it will take
time... hence we urgently need a quick fix to kill the flow in Exim !).

I've tried to make acl_not_smtp and domainlists work, but Exim doesn't
like it.... "non-SMTP ACL: cannot test domains condition in non-SMTP ACL"

How can I achieve this ?   As I said, I'm not an Exim guy, I don't know
where to start, and quite honestly, at the moment I've got higher
priority things to do than spend hours reading the manual and hacking
away and testing configs.    Hence I'm coming to you guys for some
experience.... ;-)

Thanks !