Re: [exim-dev] [exim] This always worries me

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: jpff
CC: Exim Dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] This always worries me
jpff wrote:
> Sorry that line should have been edited out -- it is the cast of pointer
> to integer that worries me

[Cc line trimmed - can we use either exim-users or exim-dev but not both
- I've set this to exim-dev]

That cast ought to be fixed. I suspect its code that has not been
touched in years and was not capable of making the transition to 64 bit.

I suspect this is down to very few people, and probably none of the
current developers, using the exim_monitor X application - I know I have
only looked at it a couple of times, and not fired it up at all for 10
years or so.

We maybe should discover if anyone actually wants the GUI monitor in its
current form. If not maybe we should just kill it...

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]