Re: [exim] How to block sender domains in exim4

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to block sender domains in exim4
Am 25.09.2013 09:49, schrieb srinivas kamani:
> Hi Team,
>

> I need to block sender domains in exim4. We are getting lot of spam emails
> from some particular domains. I have done some workaround to block
> them(blocked their IP in MX).
>
> Kindly let me know how to block domains, and how to stop spam emails.

deny    condition  = ${if forany{<, $recipients}{match{${lookup mysql
{SELECT 1 FROM blacklist  \
                                   WHERE
"${quote_mysql:${lc:${address:$reply_address}}}" regexp entry LIMIT 1
           message    = The Receiver does not like you.

if you you have a mysql based config, that won't hurt you to much and is
easy to maintain. As it's a regex we talk about,
you can have ".*\.com\.br" as entry and block the entire brazilian spam :)

Marius