Re: [exim] How to block sender domains in exim4

Author: jpff
To: srinivas kamani
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to block sender domains in exim4
I have the kines

   deny    message  = Mail is not accepted from spammers at $sender_host_address
           hosts = /etc/exim4/blacklist

where /etc/exim4/blacklist is a fle of IP addresses I have found locally
to send me spam. I have also used

condition = ${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch{/etc/exim4/blacklist}{yes}{no}}

but that does not allow ranges.

Now the experts will correct me

==John ffitch