Re: [exim] PAM parameters

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Jacek Herold
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] PAM parameters
On 2013-09-21 at 12:27 +0200, Jacek Herold wrote:
> Could someone tell me how to pass the ip or hostname information to the
> pam module?

Modify the C source to add support. We take patches.

The current code is defined in src/auths/call_pam.c; the auth_call_pam()
function in there is called from src/expand.c near one of the places
where you can find the ECOND_PAM token in the code.

I don't see any way to add this support to the existing interface
without disgusting hacks, so I suggest defining a new function,
auth_call_pam_extended(), make auth_call_pam() be a simple wrapper
around that, then in expand.c define the pam_extended{}{} condition to
go with the existing pam{} condition.

-Phil