Re: [exim] Blocking particular word emails in exim4

Author: Todd Lyons
To: srinivas kamani
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blocking particular word emails in exim4
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM, srinivas kamani
<srinu.kamani@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reply, actually I want to block emails based on subject. I
> am new to exim4, kindly provide me best solution.

Since you sound like you use the Debian or Ubuntu version of exim (you
refer to it as "exim4"), you probably will need to first read the
excellent Debian specific docs at:
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/README/README.Debian.html

You also will find lots of helpful info with this search where others
ask questions in various forums about how to do what you're asking to
do and most of them have the solutions there too:
https://www.google.com/#q=exim+block+email+by+subject

...Todd