[exim] Optimize sending in exim

Author: Andre Franco
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Optimize sending in exim
Hello,

Working with sending e-mail marketing and I'm using cpanel / whm with exim
in its latest version.

Need to optimize the shipping of exim, and to receive e-mail the same now
send direct to the recipient, and that was not generating the send queue.

I have noticed that the server is sending queue accumulating and analyzing
the logs shipping seems that ISPs are blocking recipients immediate receipt,
claiming the high flow of sending e-mail, noting that 100 IPS rotacioando
have every referral, this set RDNS, SPF and DKIM,

On my dedicated server, I made following setting in exim.conf, see:

# cPanel Exim 4 Config

QUEUE = 3m

deliver_queue_load_max = 100

disable_ipv6 = true