Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages

Author: Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DC CD)
To: Tugdual de LASSAT - @tdldp
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages
On 2013-08-26 17:02, Tugdual de LASSAT - @tdldp wrote:
> [...]
> What is strange in this problem, is that exim gateway is Exchange's only
> outgoing source for mails (exchange is not exposed directly on internet, any
> outgoing messages must pass through exim gateway), and yet I do not have any
> traces of any sort of OOF messages passing through the Exim Gateway.

Do your /incoming/ mails also get forwarded by your Exim?

In that case, you could try to add the headers that Exchange is
supporting whenever you encounter a mail with "Precedence: bulk".

I found the following headers to work (after a lot of googling and
trial&error):

    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated

hth,
--
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH   Martin.Schuster1@???
Lakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria   Martin Schuster