[exim] Retry hints for multiple outbound IP addresses

Author: James Pettyjohn
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Retry hints for multiple outbound IP addresses
Hi,

I am administering a email newsletter service for multiple separate
areas. Each person/group gets their own IP based on their email address.
This was setup this way so if one person got blacklisted or the likes
they wouldn't effect deliverability of everyone else.

Now that I'm getting this going I see the retry hints database seems to
be used for the whole instance - even when only one IP is the getting
blocked connections, exim is not retrying those hosts for any IP
address.

Any tips on how to correctly configure this?

Best, James