Re: [exim] What's the performance benchmark of Exim4?

Author: boyd yang
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What's the performance benchmark of Exim4?
Hi Ian,

I just see that exim can handle only 1000 concurrent connections(for
sending out emails via SMTP), more will get error with loadrunner.
Exim does not utilize full of the cpu/memory of the server.
I have this additional configuration:
root@mail:/etc/exim4/conf.d/main# cat 00_local_settings
smtp_accept_max=1000000
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection=0
queue_run_max=10000
remote_max_parallel=1000
smtp_connect_backlog=50

No error found in the log too.

Any configurations can let Exim4 use all the resources like cpu/memory?
Thanks!